Focusing on trending news and related legal issues associated with blockchain and its applications in all areas (including digital currencies) international law firm Proskauer has announced the launch of blog, Blockchain and the Law.
“We are excited to launch this blog to help readers stay current on the fast-breaking legal developments as the applications of blockchain evolve,” says Jeffrey Neuburger, co-chair of the Firm’s Technology, Media & Telecommunications Group and editor of the Blockchain and the Law blog.
Recent blog posts include:
- Further SEC action and guidance with respect to ICOs and cryptocurrencies
- Bitcoin Futures Trading Kicks Off; CFTC to Monitor Risk
- Australian Securities Exchange Announces Decision to Implement Blockchain-Based Clearing and Settlement System
- SEC Cyber Unit Targets PlexCoin
- U.S. Court Orders Coinbase to Share Information About Account Holders With the IRS but Limits to Transactions Over $20,000
- Third Class Action for Tezos ICO