Blockchain, Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Club (a Student Club of Harvard Business School)’s first annual conference, held in conjunction with MIT-China Innovation & Entrepreneurship Forum and the Harvard Law Entrepreneurship Project’s Blockchain Initiative.
Here’s the info
Tickets at Eventbrite
Sponsored by: Circle (https://www.circle.com/en/) and Z-Park
Thanks to our featured industry sponsor Circle, all attendees who check in at the event will have their tickets refunded in Circle Pay credit!
Join us for keynotes and four panels featuring proven industry entrepreneurs, investors and other thought leaders to discuss a variety of topics:
- Opening Keynote
- What is the Intrinsic Value of Digital Assets?
- How Should ICOs be Governed?
- How Will Smart Contracts Change the World?
- What is the Killer App on Blockchain?
- Closing Keynotes
- Amber Baldet (J.P. Morgan)
- Andy Bromberg (Coinlist)
- Anil Advani (Inventus Law)
- Bennett Collen (Cognate)
- Caitlin Long (Symbiont.io)
- David Yermack (NYU Stern)
- Evan Schwartz (ILP & Ripple)
- Ignacio Fuentes Ribas (MIT Sloan)
- Jinal Surti (Ripple)
- Joe Raczynski (Thomson Reuters Practical Law)
- Joshua Klayman (Wall Street Blockchain Alliance)
- Kendrick Nyugen (Republic.co)
- Lee Schneider (McDermott, Will and Emery)
- Mark Wetjen (DTCC)
- Matt Walsh (Fidelity)
- Miha Grcar (Bitstamp)
- Milan Koch (Alphablock)
- Patrick Murck (Cooley)
- Ryan Shea (Blockstack)
- Ryne Miller (Sullivan and Cromwell)
- And more…
Registration gives you access to panels, keynotes, lunch and a networking reception to close the day.