If you like to follow this sort of thing here’s all the latest changes….
The following changes in personnel and other news recently have been announced by prominent intellectual property law firms and other IP-related organizations:
• Stephen Kunin, the former deputy commissioner for patent examination policy at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, has joined Maier & Maier PLLC, Alexandria, Virginia, as a partner.
• Four IP litigators have left White & Case LLP to join Fenwick & West LLP, New York: Jeffrey Oelke, Kevin McGann, James Trainor and Adam Gahtan join as partners. IP litigators Robert Counihan and Ryan Johnson will be leaving White & Case to join the firm as partners.
• Trademark Attorney Julie Greenberg has left Dinsmore & Shohl LLP to join Fishman Stewart PLLC, Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, as a partner.
• Norton Rose Fulbright has promoted four IP attorneys to senior associates: Rebecca Brenikov and Alyson Poole in Sydney and Kerri Lambrianidis and Harrison Ottaway in Melbourne.
• Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP has promoted two IP attorneys to partners: David R. Bauer in New York, who practices in the firm’s intellectual property and technology group, and intellectual property and antitrust litigator Micah G. Block in Menlo Park, California.
• Jason Angell, previously at Freitas Angell & Weinberg LLP, has joined Hopkins & Carley, Palo Alto, California, as of counsel in the firm’s intellectual property litigation practice.
• Biotech patent attorney Rebecca Wright has left Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear LLP to join Lathrop Gage LLP, Boston, as an associate.
• IP litigator Noah M. Leibowitz has left Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP to join Dechert LLP, New York, as a partner.
• IP attorneys Mark Peroff and Darren Saunders have left Wilson Keadjian Browndorf LLP to form Peroff Saunders PC with offices in New York, New Jersey and Chicago.